Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- When A "Surplus" Of Fiat ... Is A Negative, ...... aka, ....... N-tuple Entry, Indirect Semantics bit.ly/1rE39DO #mmt 3 hours ago
- More Incoherence From The UK’s Labour Party: Earlier this year, Reuters reported earlier in the year that... bit.ly/1xbNpYo #mmt 5 hours ago
- Liquidity Preference and the Zero-Lower Bound versus the Liquidity Trap bit.ly/1nBqqoj #mmt 7 hours ago
- Friday lay day bit.ly/1nzPbRM #mmt 13 hours ago
- MMT Weekly #fb is out! paper.li/AusMMT/1297816… Stories via @AusMMT 19 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets