Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- Marcello de Cecco on the Great Depression and the International Monetary System bit.ly/1skQnpV #mmt 3 hours ago
- Cam Hui — How inequality may evolve in the next decade bit.ly/1w27YJr #mmt 8 hours ago
- Ghia Nodia — The Cold War and the Cold Shoulder bit.ly/1w27WkN #mmt 8 hours ago
- Alana Semuels — The Case for Trailer Parks bit.ly/1sk8Frl #mmt 8 hours ago
- RT @stf18: Krugman wonders why we have profits w/o investment. Seymour Melman wrote Profits w/o Production decades ago. But he's not neocla… 10 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets