Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- Less Yen For Yuan?: The People’s Bank of China set the daily reference rate this past Monday at 6.1312 to... bit.ly/1ft6EI5 #mmt 3 hours ago
- RT @JustinWolfers: Fox News didn't win the spelling be. http://t.co/GEesuedRAF 9 hours ago
- @1petermartin @1rossgittins personal opinion btw 9 hours ago
- @1petermartin @1rossgittins I haven't been in a super fund where the amount has ever gone up - its a tax and a money maker for fund mgr only 9 hours ago
- Any proclaimed economist that constantly comments on housing prices is a rentier more interested in FIRE than public purpose. 9 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets