Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- House markup of Regulation D (reserve requirements) Study Act set for tomorrow bit.ly/1qa4sY8 #mmt 1 hour ago
- Large Fiscal Deficits Support Growth: The UK is now the fastest growing economy in Europe, so naturally t... bit.ly/1q9GsV7 #mmt 2 hours ago
- John Quiggin on Apriorism in Austrian Economics bit.ly/1th4Qcn #mmt 4 hours ago
- UK growth not all that it seems bit.ly/1th4T7T #mmt 4 hours ago
- Pilkington: Murray Rothbard, Edmund Burke and Intellectual Myopia: There is nothing so sad as to watch s... bit.ly/X2KOoA #mmt 6 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets