Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- @BrianCrawford0 I'll come back to this but in the meantime perhaps you can explain why partly? or why only partly? 47 minutes ago
- Peter Radford — Study the Shocks bit.ly/YQfQk0 #mmt 1 hour ago
- When Will Our Electorate Realize That NO-ONE They've Elected Has Any Idea How To Respond To Current Chall... bit.ly/YPdQs6 #mmt 5 hours ago
- Ming Chun Tang — Hong Kong’s Fight Against Neoliberalism bit.ly/YPdQbL #mmt 5 hours ago
- Google Does Interdependent Series ... Someday This (And Currency Operations) Will Be Routine For Jane & J... bit.ly/YPdP7w #mmt 5 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets