Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- A Few Tedious Words
- A Conversation with an Economic Policy Analyst
- A Conversation with Possum Part 3 – Final
- A Conversation with Possum Part 2
- Follow Up to A Conversation with Possum Part 1
- A Conversation with Possum Part 1
- MMT Founding Principle
- Have We Forgotten the Trilemma?
- Kelton: Sectoral Balances, Public Deficit and Private Savings
- Auerback: The restrictions of the Eurozone
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Net $AUD Assets