- #132 Phil Armstrong: Greece, The Euro & Getting The Money Story Right
- #131 Fadhel Kaboub: Free Trade Isn’t Free: Food Sovereignty And Why It Matters
- #130 Andrés Bernal: Inflation & What Orthodox Economists Misunderstand About Money
- #129: MMT Lens On The Chancellor's Spring Statement
- #128 L. Randall Wray & Yeva Nersisyan: What’s Causing Accelerating Inflation? Pandemic Or Policy Response?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Projections 3: Grab-Bags & Constellations
- Projections 2: The Calls Are From Inside the House
- Focus on the Family Values (ft. Erica Robles-Anderson, @fstflofscholars)
- Medium Femme - 6 - Pleasure on the Left (Part 2)
- Projections 1: Up for Grabs
Daily Archives: 30/08/2010
This post follows directly from “What the Government Budget Constraint (GBC) means.” In summary, we conclude from the above analysis that governments spend (introduce net financial assets into the economy) by crediting bank accounts in addition to issuing cheques or … Continue reading