- #139 Patricia Pino: The Economic Impact Of Peru’s Internal Conflict
- #138 Stephen Williams: Economics vs The Planet
- #137 Eric Tymoigne: What Makes Something Money?
- #136 Asad Zaman: The High Wizardry And Hidden Assumptions Of Econometrics
- #135 Cory Doctorow: Blockchain, Bitcoin & Selling The Brooklyn Bridge
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Austin Credits with Jonathan Wilson
- Superestructura: Latin America Edition
- Cloud Money with Brett Scott
- Money on the Left: History, Theory, Practice
- Medium: Femme - 7 - Abortion (Part 1)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
My motivation for focusing on the topic of fiscal sustainability – although most of my blogs are about this in one way or another – came from the National Journal, which is a discussion site where experts are invited to … Continue reading
Note this does not match up with Professor Bill Mitchell’s Size of Deficit 101 but “How large should the deficit be?” Regular readers will know that when I talk about budget deficits I typically stress two points: (a) that the … Continue reading
While the specifics of this discussion are confined to Australian institutional arrangements, the general principles apply to any sovereign nation. This will take several blogs because it is quite detailed. In this blog we will focus on the question: Will … Continue reading