- #77 Sam Levey: MMT For Mainstream Economists And Mobilisation Theory (part 2)
- #76 Sam Levey: MMT For Mainstream Economists And Mobilisation Theory (part 1)
- #75 Neil Wilson & Phil Armstrong: In Conversation
- #74 Robert Hockett: Spreading The Fed & Why Wicksell Matters (part 2)
- #73 Robert Hockett: Spreading The Fed & Why Wicksell Matters (part 1)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New Laws of Robotics with Frank Pasquale
- Superstructure: Reading Jacobin from the Left
- Superstructure: Abolitionism: What is and What Could Be with Dan Berger
- Public Money, Public Media with Victor Pickard
- Superstructure: Why MMT?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
If you’re anything like me and got this far and still confused by the Trade balance and Current Account Balance then this blog is for you. As we all know by now (I – S) + (G – T) + … Continue reading
This is the second lot of videos I promised you from last week. The reason for this is that we have more or less covered our broad overview of Modern Money Mechanics more commonly known as Modern Monetary Theory. As … Continue reading
Over the next two weeks I will be posting some YouTube Playlists that you can watch right here on the site. These videos are all ready available on the site if you wish to get a step ahead; under the … Continue reading
I prevaricated over whether to put this in the LayPerson or Economics category but I think the result speaks for itself Many readers ask me (Bill Mitchell) to provide a Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) rule for sound fiscal management. I … Continue reading