Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- European Bond Yields And The ECB: Eric Reguly, European Business Correspondent for the Globe and Mail, re... bit.ly/1eDoeui #mmt 4 hours ago
- Pilkington: The Interaction of Economists and Money Cranks in the Depression Years: Yesterday I ran a po... bit.ly/1kD8NCw #mmt 6 hours ago
- Mises and Empiricism bit.ly/QgfcZt #mmt 7 hours ago
- Options for Europe – Part 66 bit.ly/Qgfaki #mmt 7 hours ago
- Joseph Joyce — Capital Liberalization and Inequality bit.ly/1eUqyYM #mmt 12 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets