Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- Economists are a Trial is out! paper.li/AusMMT/1328162… Stories via @WhitefordPeter @ProfSteveKeen @Pollytics 2 hours ago
- Dirk Ehnts — Reading Mensik’s “The Origins of the Income Theory of Money” bit.ly/1Ce6Xmf #mmt 6 hours ago
- Mary S. Morgan — Modeling as a Method of Enquiry bit.ly/1GDzD75 #mmt 6 hours ago
- The Germans Don’t Remember how the Allies Forgave 50% of their Debts in 1953 and Restructured the Rest bit.ly/1ECsYL9 #mmt 10 hours ago
- Steve Keen on Greece, Austerity, and Post Keynesian Economics bit.ly/1wCZc2i #mmt 13 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets