Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) never academically challenged and much more in this series of videos including making Australia a Fully Employed Economy and addressing Austerity throughout the world; and the rolling crises in the Euro Zone. All in all, it goes for around 2 hours.
- Varoufakis threatens to quit if Greeks vote "YES" in referendum. Why wait? bit.ly/1KvWwwJ #mmt 1 hour ago
- David Glasner — Gold Standard or Gold-Exchange Standard: What’s the Difference? bit.ly/1IQ2Smg #mmt 10 hours ago
- Zero Hedge — "What If Berlin And Frankfurt Do Not Budge" - How Varoufakis Saw The "Worst Case Scenario" bit.ly/1IQ2V1u #mmt 10 hours ago
- How Ecuador Transitioned From 20th Century Neoliberalism to 21st Century Socialism bit.ly/1Ubc6m6 #mmt 10 hours ago
- TeleSUR — Ecuador Denounces Plot Planning Coup d'Etat bit.ly/1Ubc6m4 #mmt 10 hours ago
Net $AUD Assets