- #133 Hannah Appel: Debt Cancellation - The Activist's Toolkit
- #132 Phil Armstrong: Greece, The Euro & Getting The Money Story Right
- #131 Fadhel Kaboub: Free Trade Isn’t Free: Food Sovereignty And Why It Matters
- #130 Andrés Bernal: Inflation & What Orthodox Economists Misunderstand About Money
- #129: MMT Lens On The Chancellor's Spring Statement
- Money on the Left: The Journal featuring "Food, Money & Democracy"
- Projections 5: In Social Medias Res
- Superstructure: Plato’s Republic (Part 2)
- Municipal Money After Crypto: Austin Edition
- Projections: May '22 in Review
Monthly Archives: January 2014
My brief summary is that MMT pretty much coincides with traditional Keynesian views in the context of a liquidity trap, but that I reject the claim commonly made in popular presentations of MMT, that increased government spending doesn’t imply increased … Continue reading
The full series can be seen on the original post.