- #139 Patricia Pino: The Economic Impact Of Peru’s Internal Conflict
- #138 Stephen Williams: Economics vs The Planet
- #137 Eric Tymoigne: What Makes Something Money?
- #136 Asad Zaman: The High Wizardry And Hidden Assumptions Of Econometrics
- #135 Cory Doctorow: Blockchain, Bitcoin & Selling The Brooklyn Bridge
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Austin Credits with Jonathan Wilson
- Superestructura: Latin America Edition
- Cloud Money with Brett Scott
- Money on the Left: History, Theory, Practice
- Medium: Femme - 7 - Abortion (Part 1)
Monthly Archives: February 2014
I was involved in a conversation as to whether MMT was left-wing or not. My standard comment is that it is neither left- or right-wing it just is. Is, in this case, is a framework for describing and understanding the … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.