April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- #95 Shappi Khorsandi: The Ticket Analogy
- #94 Olafur Margeirsson: A Job Guarantee For Iceland
- #93 Stuart Medina Miltimore & Modern Money Australia: The Battle For A Progressive Europe
- #92 Patricia & Christian: Interview With Physical Attraction Podcast (part 3)
- #91 Bill Mitchell, Pavlina Tcherneva & Modern Money Australia: MMT And The New Social Contract
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Announcement: Superstructure Vertical
- The Neoliberal Blockbuster: 2001: A Space Odyssey (Preview)
- Ministry for the Future with Kim Stanley Robinson
- Superstructure Cancels the Pope
- Money, Literature & Trust with Rob Hawkes (Guest Lecture)
Category Archives: LayPerson
Modern Monetary Theory recognises that the government has infinite capacity to spend and that the constraint on spending is always inflation never insolvency. One of the many myths that crop up about MMT is that it allows an infinite size deficit. … Continue reading
Do you suffer confusion over Stock Flow Consistency? Are you a mainstream economist certain that your model is Stock Flow Consistent but you confused by the new economic school on the scene Modern Monetary Theory that claims it is Stock … Continue reading
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please.