July 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #133 Hannah Appel: Debt Cancellation - The Activist's Toolkit
- #132 Phil Armstrong: Greece, The Euro & Getting The Money Story Right
- #131 Fadhel Kaboub: Free Trade Isn’t Free: Food Sovereignty And Why It Matters
- #130 Andrés Bernal: Inflation & What Orthodox Economists Misunderstand About Money
- #129: MMT Lens On The Chancellor's Spring Statement
- Money on the Left: The Journal featuring "Food, Money & Democracy"
- Projections 5: In Social Medias Res
- Superstructure: Plato’s Republic (Part 2)
- Municipal Money After Crypto: Austin Edition
- Projections: May '22 in Review
- Why FDR's Fed Chair Opposed His Plan to Expand Social Security
- Supreme Court ruling casts cloud over U.S. leadership in global climate fight
- Energy treaty update fails to address climate crisis, activists say
- Bangladesh floods: Experts say climate crisis worsening situation
- What the Supreme Court's EPA ruling means for the fight against climate change
Category Archives: LayPerson
Modern Monetary Theory recognises that the government has infinite capacity to spend and that the constraint on spending is always inflation never insolvency. One of the many myths that crop up about MMT is that it allows an infinite size deficit. … Continue reading
Do you suffer confusion over Stock Flow Consistency? Are you a mainstream economist certain that your model is Stock Flow Consistent but you confused by the new economic school on the scene Modern Monetary Theory that claims it is Stock … Continue reading
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please.