September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Neoliberal Blockbuster: Toy Story Part 2 (Full Episode)
- The Last House on the Left
- Superstructure: Comforted & Chastened : A Liz Bruenig Special
- Superstructure: 27 - Sunrise or DSA?
- The Philosophy of Money with Graham Hubbs
- Zero-hour contracts in the UK are an affront to progress
- Do Sectoral Rates of Surplus Value Tend to Equalize, and Why Ask?
- Housing starts, buying conditions for houses, fiscal policy forecast
- Bill Mitchell — ECB researchers find fiscal policy is very effective and more so if central banks buy up the debt
- Is China Facing a Minsky Moment? — Philip Pilkington
Category Archives: LayPerson
Modern Monetary Theory recognises that the government has infinite capacity to spend and that the constraint on spending is always inflation never insolvency. One of the many myths that crop up about MMT is that it allows an infinite size deficit. … Continue reading
Do you suffer confusion over Stock Flow Consistency? Are you a mainstream economist certain that your model is Stock Flow Consistent but you confused by the new economic school on the scene Modern Monetary Theory that claims it is Stock … Continue reading
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post comments on any MMT related topic. Civil discussion and no coarse language. Keep all discussions threaded (use the reply button on the comment you are replying to) where possible please.