January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #123 Warren Mosler: Understanding The Price Level And Inflation
- #122 Warren Mosler, Philippa Sigl-Glöckner, Achim Truger, Paul Sheard: The Political Economy Of Fiscal Policy
- #121 Brian Romanchuk: MMT & The Recovery
- #120 Phil Armstrong: What Is Budget Responsibility?
- #119 Agustin Mario: MMT In Latin America & Argentina’s Jefes Y Jefas Program
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Introduction to Theory: Karl Marx - Value, Price and Profit
- Medium: Femme - 2 - Radical Craft
- Introduction to Theory: Sigmund Freud
- Vulnerability Theory with Martha Fineman
- Superstructure 29 - Tucker Carlson
Tag Archives: Fiscal Sustainability 101
Another contributor to the National Journal debate was James K. Galbraith, Professor of Economics, University of Texas, who works with us within the modern monetary theory camp. So you will expect he will say something quite different to the commentators … Continue reading
My aim in this 3-part series (more like 8-part series) is to further advance an understanding of how a fiat monetary system operates so that readers of this blog (growing in numbers) can then become leaders in their own right … Continue reading
A fellow at the neo-liberal American Enterprise Institute, Desmond Lachman, also cannot come to terms with the essence of a fiat monetary system. He told the National Journal that: The OECD usefully defines a country’s fiscal policy to be sustainable … Continue reading